Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Reverse Confetti {SFYTT #38}- Best Wishes



Tonight I finally had the chance to play along with the current SFYTT at Reverse Confetti. I loved the clean lines of the sketch and I wanted to play with the new Garden Bunch Stamp Set I picked up last month! With the end of the school year being so busy, I never had the chance to play with my new goodies! SO I gave them a try tonight. I love how the sentiment stamps! 


I wanted to create a card that gave off a "black tie air" and I was striving for clean lines. The card was left simple, so it could go to a man. I wanted to create a "tux" feel and the flowers would be the accent rather than the focus. It is another card for my wedding stash. 

38_July2016


5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! I love the colors you used!! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the flowers and that great design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Lesley! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)