Monday, June 6, 2016

Challenge Winners {See you in September}

Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge and for playing along with our Wild Card Sketch Challenge! The team and I have have chosen the winners! Before we get to our winners, we want to thank you for playing along with us and we will be back in September with new challenges for you to play!




Congratulations, Bonnie!
Such a pretty and delicate card! That snowflake is stunning!

I hope you will join us as our next Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email Kim Heggins at kim heggins @ comcast.net (no spaces)


(In Linked up order)






3 comments:

  1. The card by Bonnie is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! Thank you .....looking forward to Guest Designing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card! Very unique and refreshing for a Christmas-New Year season greeting!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)